- STYLISH: Ultra slim profile design with pristine silver/white colouring
- USER FRIENDLY DESIGN: Whisper quiet keyboard, ultra-thin with sleek compact design, durable and light material
- WIRELESS: One plug and play USB receiver (**NOTE** It is found in the keyboard), no more cords or cables, keep your desk space clean and organized
- COMPATIBLE: Windows 2000/ ME/ XP (*64)/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10 Mac OS X (V10.4 above)/Android. Work well with Macbook, desktops, Chromebook, PC, Laptop, Computer Smart TV and more.
Designed for those who enjoy the portability of devices along with the convenience and efficiency of typing on an actual physical keyboard. Compact and portable, our keyboards, are the ideal companion to your laptop, smartphone, tablet, or Home Theater PC system. For across-the-room control of your laptop or device - even when it's connected to your TV or charging! Say goodbye to hunching over your laptop and constantly getting up to navigate on your TV-connected laptop. Lean back and enjoy convenient typing and multi-touch navigation right from your couch.
PLEASE NOTE: There is one plug and play USB receiver (found in the keyboard) that is used for both the mouse and the keyboard to save USB ports
FAQ and Support
I can't find the assembly instructions, where can I get them?
You can find them here: AnthroDesk Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo (PDF)
I only have one USB dongle, is the other one missing?
No, only one USB dongle is needed for both the mouse and keyboard to use, and it is found in the keyboard. It is found at the keyboard battery compartment.
The mouse or keyboard is not working, what should I do?
Try re-pairing mouse and keyboard: insert the dongle to the computer, hold the right mouse button and the middle wheel (the scroll) together and make sure the mouse is close to the dongle.
How to sync the wireless keyboard and mouse?
Use the following steps to sync the wireless keyboard and mouse:
- Insert the USB dongle into computer/device
- Install batteries into the keyboard (if needed)
- Make sure keyboard is close to dongle and press 'ESC' and '=' keys on the keyboard together to pair (older versions of the keyboard used pairing sequence 'ESC" and 'Q' keys)
The steps for an original mac keyboard are different.
The LED light indicator is blue on the new version; to pair do the steps below:
- Insert batteries into the keyboard
- Hold the "ESC" + "=" keys until the led light indicator starts blinking.
- With the keyboard very close to where the dongle will be connected, connect the dongle to the computer's USB port.
- If the light stops blinking and becomes constant, then the pairing is successful.