- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN: Studies show that a vertical mouse causes less strain on your wrist and arm
- NATURAL: Your arm was not meant to be twisted in a horizontal position (try putting your hands by your sides and raise them slowly - that is the natural position for your hands!)
- WIRELESS: No more cords or cables, keep your desk space clean and organized
- RECHARGEABLE: No more switching out those AA batteries, long lasting rechargeable battery included
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Windows and Mac OS X
Natural, ergonomic design ensures you will be working in a much healthier position for your body. Avoid long term damage from constant twisting of your arm tendons and wrist. Auto-sleep feature ensures a long battery life. Integrated 2.4 Ghz wireless technology is compatible with your tablet, PC, iPad.
- Studies show that a vertical mouse causes less strain on your wrist and arm
- With its wireless technology, keep your desk space clean and organized, no more cords or cables
- Includes long lasting rechargeable battery, no more switching out those AA batteries
FAQ and Support
I can't find the instruction manual, where can I get it?
You can find them here: AnthroDesk Wireless Ergonomic Vertical Mouse
The cursor moves too quickly, what should I do?
Change the 'speed' of the cursor via the 'DPI' button on the mouse, which changes the DPI (dots per inch) of movement on the desk relative to movement on the screen.
To change the speed, hold the left and middle buttons at the same time (800 DPI, 1200 DPI, and 1600 DPI are available).
What are the compatible operating systems for this device?
Windows 10, Android, Mac OSX, Windows 7, Linux, Windows CE, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000
What are the light indications?
The left side LED will turn on to signal the charging status:
- When charging, the left sdie LED will shine blue.
- When it is fully charged, the LED will turn off.
- If the light is flashing, please check the connection.
I lost the charging cable, how do I buy a replacement cable?
You may use this link to buy a replacement cable: https://www.anthrodesk.ca/wireless-ergonomic-vertical-mouse-replacement-charging-cable.html
Is the mouse operated by Bluetooth?
No, It comes packed with a dongle, which connects to one of your computer's USB ports. After the dongle is connected and the batteries are inserted into the mouse, all you need to do is flip the power switch on the mouse to On. After a minute, your mouse should be ready. USB-RF offers lower latency which means it responds quicker.