• EASY TO USE: Change height from sitting to standing simply by releasing and re-applying the locking mechanism
• SIMPLE: Assembles in less than 15 minutes
• WORKS WITH YOUR EXISTING DESK
The AnthroDesk Manual Standing Desk Converter allows you to convert your existing desk into a sit to stand desk. Get all the proven benefits of a Standing Desk without having to replace your current desk, and without having to redesign your office space. Just assemble (in less than 15 minutes) and place on top of your existing desk. It gives you the flexibility to ensure ergonomic positioning and avoid back, wrist, neck, and core body complications by optimizing your workspace. Prevent long term pain by changing positions throughout the day to prevent repetitive stress injuries. Ease existing pain by improving ergonomic form, as recommended by chiropractors and MDs.
- Colour: cherry wood coloured laminate
- Desktop dimensions: approx. 25" x 17"
- Desktop width: 25"
- Desktop depth: 17"
- Easy set up: The fastest way to convert to a sit to stand desk - takes less than 15 minutes to un-box and turn your existing desk into a sit to stand desk
- Height adjustment with the simple sliding "lift and lock" mechanism
- Works with your laptop, or with separate monitor mount.
- No clunky springs that will lose elasticity. Support tripod also included free for additional weight handling (holds up to 20 lbs without the support).
- Perfect for quickly retrofitting offices with standing desks where a full sized standing desk is not convenient or practical.
FAQ and Support
What is the weight capacity of the desk?
Our Sliding Standing Desk Converter can lift up to 12 lbs (5.5kg)
I can't find the assembly instructions, where can I get them?
You can find them here: Sliding Standing Desk Converter (Cherry)