SPRING SALE: SAVE $150 ON ALL DESK FRAMES!
WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS: We offer a 7-year CANADIAN warranty on ALL parts (electronic and mechanical) for this standing desk
AUTOMATIC AND AFFORDABLE: Go from sitting to standing in seconds with the push of a button!
- ADAPTS TO YOUR NEEDS: Width adjustable to fit a range of desktops.
- PROGRAMMABLE: Four programmable presets to store your perfect height
REVERSIBLE LAMINATE TABLE TOPS: Choose your favourite colour from our Black/Mahogany or White/Maple Tops options.
VENEER TABLE TOPS: Choose a real wood veneer top (Textured Grain Oak Veneer, Smooth Black Walnut Veneer, or a Naturally Textured Reclaimed Elm).
- Frame depth (sidebar): 23.62" (60cm)
- Frame depth (feet): 26.77" (68cm)
- Frame height: 27" - 46" (69cm - 117cm)
- Supports up to 220lbs (100kg) of weight.
- The width is adjusted by a telescopic mechanism.
- Height is adjusted by a quiet electric motor
- A powerful yet quiet electric motor lifts the desk to any height you want for maximum health and productivity.
- Handset controls allow for 4 different heights to be programmed - press the numbered preset button, and the desk will raise or lower to YOUR customized height
- Select a tabletop option, order the frame only, or use your own tabletop.
- All our table tops are 30" deep. Laminate tops are available in 48" and 60" lengths.
- Laminate tops are durable, water-resistant, and 1" thick. They are reversible (either White/Maple or Black/Mahogany). You choose the side you want to use!
- And it has a "Risk-Free" 30-day return policy if you are unhappy for ANY reason with the product. Nothing to worry about - Buy one today!
FAQ and Support
What is the weight capacity of the desk?
Our Programmable Single Motor Standing Desk can lift up to 220 lbs.
I can't find the assembly instructions; where can I get them?
You can find them here: AnthroDesk Single Motor Desk Assembly Guide (PDF)
How do I install an AnthroDesk tabletop?
Please note our desk table tops do not have pre-drilled holes. This allows for custom positioning of the top on the frame and the addition of accessories like CPU holders, etc (also, the laminate tabletops are reversible, so holes can't be made until you first decide what side you want to use). As such, a drill will be needed to install the tabletop. After you position the top on the standing desk frame (normally centred), use the wood screws to attach the desktop to all four corners. Some standing desk models will also have brackets on the central crossbar that can be used for additional support (optional).
Click the link to see a video showing tabletop installation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4LyjNZYs94
Please note that the installation instructions above only apply to AnthroDesk tabletops purchased from our website. Other table tops may be used, but installation instructions may vary.
How fast does the Single Motor Standing Desk move up and down?
It moves approximately 2.4cm / 1" a second up OR down. Moving from the lowest to the highest position takes approximately 20 seconds.
What type of shoes should I wear with a standing desk?
We have seen people wear all types of shoes; ideally, you should wear shoes with little or no heel and are naturally comfortable with little pressure on any part of the foot. If you are not used to standing for prolonged periods, we also recommend an anti-fatigue mat such as this one, which can be used with or without shoes (which may be the best option of all!)
Is the desk difficult to assemble?
No! Most people assemble the desks in under an hour (handyman types can typically assemble the frame in less than 30 minutes). The best time we've heard for assembling the Electric Standing Desk was 20 minutes - let us know if you did it in less time!
How do I install the tabletop/desktop?
After you position the top on the standing desk frame (our default recommendation is to centre it on the frame), use the wood screws to attach the desktop to all four corners. Some adjustable desk frames will also have brackets on the central crossbar that can be used for additional support (optional).
What height should I use for my standing desk?
This is a decision of personal preference and body type; however, as a VERY general guide, see the following body heights and corresponding maximum desk heights below (and remember if you buy a frame without a tabletop, the desk tabletop will add to the height).
- 6'3" - 46"
- 6'2" - 45.5"
- 6'1" - 45"
- 6'0" - 44"
- 5'11" - 43.5"
- 5'10" - 43"
- 5'9" - 42"
- 5'8" - 41.5"
- 5'7" - 41"
- 5'6" - 40.5"
- 5'5" - 40"
- 5'4" - 39"
- 5'3" - 38.5"
- 5'2" - 38"
Who can I call for support?
You can call us at 1-800-267-1783 for any additional questions you have
My desk seems to wobble a bit. What can I do?
There are a few reasons why your desk may wobble a little more than expected. Some slight movement is normal, but nothing that would be distracting or cause concern for monitors or anything else on your desk. Reasons why your desk may be wobbling:
- Frame bolts are not sufficiently tightened
- The desk frame is over-extended (raised above maximum height)
- The floor is not level (and level adjusters are not appropriately set)
The floor is unstable or not sufficiently firm (e.g. plush carpet)
Why does the electric sit-stand desk controller show an error code and not respond? (sometimes occurs after moving a power outage)
Your desk needs to be reset. Try lowering your desk to the lowest position, disconnect it and wait 30 seconds. Then try again.