Programmable Dual Motor Electric Standing Desk
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS: We offer a 7 year CANADIAN warranty on ALL parts (electronic and mechanical) for this standing desk
- POWERFUL LIFT SYSTEM: Dual motor design for smoother, quieter operation, longer life, and greater desk weight capacity (up to 300 lbs)
- ADAPTS TO YOUR NEEDS: Width adjustable to fit a range of desk tops.
- PROGRAMMABLE: Two programmable presets to store your perfect height, plus a home button for a standard sitting position.
- REVERSIBLE TABLE TOPS: Choose your favorite color on our Black/Mahogany and White/Maple tops.
- VENEER TABLE TOPS: Choose a real wood veneer top (Textured Grain Oak Veneer, or Smooth Black Walnut Veneer).
- Frame width (adjustable): 46" - 63" (117cm - 160cm)
- Frame depth (sidebar): 23.62" (60cm)
- Frame depth (feet): 26.8" (68cm)
- Frame height: 24.5" - 50" (62cm - 127cm)
- Supports up to 300lbs (136kg) of weight.
- Width is adjusted by telescopic mechanism.
- Height is adjusted by two powerful motors built into the desk legs.
- Dual motor design means they operate smoother and don't need to work as hard to lift your desktop.
- Raise or lower the desk to your perfect height for health and productivity benefits.
- Superior design and engineering gives you a stylish, clean look that provides strength and stability WITHOUT the need for a crossbar.
- Handset controls allow for 2 different heights to be programmed - press the numbered preset button and the desk will raise or lower to YOUR customized height
- Home button that adjusts your desk to a standard sitting position.
- Select a table top option, or order the frame only, or use your own table top.
- Laminate tops are durable, water resistant, and 1" thick. They are reversible (either White/Maple, or Black/Mahogany). You choose the side you want to use!
- And it has a "Risk Free" 30 day return policy if you are unhappy for ANY reason with the product. Nothing to worry about - Buy one today!.
- **Generally suitable for people up to 6'2" (see the sizing guide in the FAQs for further sizing information).
FAQ and Support
What is the weight capacity of the desk?
Our Programmable Dual Motor standing desk can lift up to 300 lbs.
I can't find the assembly instructions, where can I get them?
You can find them here: AnthroDesk Dual Motor Desk Assembly Guide (PDF)
How do I install an AnthroDesk tabletop?
Please note our desk table tops do not have pre-drilled holes. This allows for custom positioning of the top on the frame and addition of accessories like CPU holders, etc (also, the laminate tabletops are reversible, so holes can't be made until you first decide what side you want to use). As such, a drill will be needed to install the tabletop. After you position the top on the standing desk frame (normally centred), use the wood screws included to attach the desktop on all four corners. Some standing desk models will also have brackets on the central crossbar that can be used for additional support (optional).
Click the link to see a video showing tabletop installation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4LyjNZYs94
Please note that installation instructions above are only applicable to AnthroDesk tabletops purchased from our website. Other table tops may be used, but installation instructions may vary.
How fast do the Dual Motor Standing Desks move up and down?
They move approximately 2.75cm / 1" a second up OR down. Moving from the lowest position to the highest is approximately 17 seconds.
What type of shoes should I wear with a standing desk?
We have seen people wear all types of shoes, however ideally you should wear shoes that have little or no heel and are naturally comfortable with little pressure on any part of the foot. If you are not used to standing for prolonged periods, we also recommend an anti-fatigue mat such as this one, which can be used with or without shoes (which may be the best option of all!)
Is the desk difficult to assemble?
No! Most people assemble the desks in under an hour (and handyman types can typically assemble the frame in less than 20 minutes). The best time we've heard for assembling the Electric Standing Desk was 10 minutes - let us know if you did it in less time!
How do I install the table top / desktop?
After you position the top on the standing desk frame (our default recommendation is to center it on the frame), use the wood screws included to attach the desk top on all four corners. Some adjustable desk frames will also have brackets on the central crossbar that can be used for additional support (optional).
Is the Dual Motor Electric Standing Desk Loud?
Not very loud. Our desk is quieter than any of the single motor designs. The dual motors of our sit stand desk are located in each leg column, which provides some baffling against noise. Also, since there are two motors, they don't have to work as hard (or as loudly) to move the desk up or down.
What height should I use for my standing desk?
This is a decision of personal preference and body type, however as a VERY general guide, see the following body heights and corresponding maximum desk heights below (and remember if you buy a frame without a table top, the desk table top will add to the height)
- 6'3" - 46"
- 6'2" - 45.5"
- 6'1" - 45"
- 6'0" - 44"
- 5'11" - 43.5"
- 5'10" - 43"
- 5'9" - 42"
- 5'8" - 41.5"
- 5'7" - 41"
- 5'6" - 40.5"
- 5'5" - 40"
- 5'4" - 39"
- 5'3" - 38.5"
- 5'2" - 38"
Who can I call for support?
You can call us at 1-800-267-1783 for any additional questions you have
My desk seems to wobble a bit. What can I do?
There are a few reasons why your desk may wobble a little more than expected. Some slight movement is normal but nothing that would be distracting or cause concern for monitors or anything else on your desk. Reasons why your desk may be wobbling:
- Frame bolts are not sufficiently tightened
- Desk frame is over-extended (raised above maximum height)
- Floor is not level (and level adjusters are not appropriately set)
Floor is unstable or not sufficiently firm (e.g. plush carpet)