\OPEN-BOX (FOR PICKUP AT OUR TORONTO LOCATION)
DESIGN: 30 cm mounting bracket (the IDEAL depth for Standing Desks or desks with cross-braces or shallow surfaces)
EXTRA STRONG: Holds Up to 15lbs (6.8kg)
MEASUREMENTS: 63.5 cm x 25.4 cm x 13.8 cm
HEIGHT and TILT FUNCTION: 12 cm adjustable lift and tilt for improved keyboard ergonomics
SLIDE FUNCTION: Adjust your keyboard to a perfect distance out from the desk (note that a swivel can be used to move the keyboard tray out of sight)
Adjustable Keyboard Tray with 12cm lift and 30 cm glide ability. Tray with integrated mousing area fits all keyboards. It frees up desk space and provides a comfortable, organized work environment. The extra-wide tray with an integrated mousing area includes a wrist rest and mouse pad and is sized to fit most keyboards. The easy glide drawer can be mounted at different heights for customized comfort.
- Adjustable Keyboard Tray with 12cm lift and 30 cm glide ability.
- Tray with integrated mousing area fits all keyboards.
- Frees up desk space and provides a comfortable, organized work environment.
- The extra-wide tray with an integrated mousing area includes a wrist rest and mouse pad and is sized to fit most keyboards.
- The easy glide drawer can be mounted at different heights for customized comfort.
- Bracket depth IDEAL for Standing Desks, or desks with cross-braces or shallow surfaces
- Minimum Tilt Angle: -30 degrees
- Maximum Tilt Angle: 45 degrees
- Height range: 0-13.5cm
- Slider Range: 0-15cm
- For store pickup only (for better item inspection)
FAQ and Support
What is an open-box item?
Typically, open-box items are goods returned by customers, inspected by the retailer, found in working order, and re-sold at a discount rather than returned to the manufacturer.
I can't find the assembly instructions; where can I get them?
You can find them here: AnthroDesk Keyboard Tray.
What's the maximum track length for the keyboard tray?
With our tops installed with the frame in the center, there is about 13.5" of space for a keyboard tray track. If it were installed with the back of sidebars right at the edge of the tabletop (zero overhangs), then maybe we can push for a 15".
Can the bracket that gets screwed under the table be separated from the rest of the unit, making it easier and lighter to manage while trying to screw it under the table?
Yes, there is a central bolt that can be removed. Also, the tray does not have to be attached until after the keyboard is screwed into the tabletop, and the tray arm can swivel from side to side, which makes it easier to screw into the table (this may be easier than removing and re-attaching the central swing bolt.
Will this work on a regular desk (non-standing desk) tabletop?
Yes, this would work as long as the thickness is 1" above since the screws are 0.75"
You can download the drilling template using this link.