Manual Crank Desk with Table Top Options
- Simple, clean, and functional. What more do you need
- Width adjustable standing desk. Move from sitting to standing height with a smooth operating hand crank.
- Choose your frame colour and table top options
- Frame depth (sidebar): 23.62" (60cm)
- Frame depth (feet): 26.77" (68cm)
- Frame height: 27" - 46" (69cm - 117cm)
- Supports up to 220lbs (100kg) of weight.
- Width is adjusted by telescopic mechanism.
- Height is manually adjusted by hand operated crank using simple cog and wheel system that turns a drive rod that raises and lowers the unit.
- Simple mechanism means little maintenance and little to break.
- Enhanced engineering designed without need of a crossbar (which also allows for easy wheelchair access).
- Select a table top option, or order the frame only, or use your own table top.
- Laminate tops are durable, water resistant, and 1" thick. They are reversible (either White/Maple, or Black/Mahogany). You choose the side you want to use!
- An industry leading 7 year warranty
- And it has a "Risk Free" 30 day return policy if you are unhappy for ANY reason with the product. Nothing to worry about - Buy one today!
FAQ and Support
What is the weight capacity of the desk?
Our Manual Crank standing desk can lift up to 220lbs (100kg).
I can't find the assembly instructions, where can I get them?
You can find them here: AnthroDesk Manual Crank Standing Desk Assembly Guide (PDF)
How do I install an AnthroDesk tabletop?
Please note our desk table tops do not have pre-drilled holes. This allows for custom positioning of the top on the frame and addition of accessories like CPU holders, etc (also, the laminate tabletops are reversible, so holes can't be made until you first decide what side you want to use). As such, a drill will be needed to install the tabletop. After you position the top on the standing desk frame (normally centred), use the wood screws included to attach the desktop on all four corners. Some standing desk models will also have brackets on the central crossbar that can be used for additional support (optional).
Click the link to see a video showing tabletop installation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4LyjNZYs94
Please note that installation instructions above are only applicable to AnthroDesk tabletops purchased from our website. Other table tops may be used, but installation instructions may vary.
What type of shoes should I wear with a standing desk?
We have seen people wear all types of shoes, however, ideally, you should wear shoes that have little or no heel and are naturally comfortable with little pressure on any part of the foot. If you are not used to standing for prolonged periods, we also recommend an anti-fatigue mat such as this one, which can be used with or without shoes (which may be the best option of all!)
Is the desk difficult to assemble?
No! Most people assemble the desks in under an hour (and handyman types can typically assemble the frame in less than 30 minutes). The best time we've heard for assembling the Manual Crank Standing Desk was 20 minutes - let us know if you did it in less time!
Here's an assembly video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU3QWFOW0FE
How do I install the tabletop/desktop?
After you position the top on the standing desk frame (our default recommendation is to center it on the frame), use the wood screws included to attach the desktop on all four corners. Some adjustable desk frames will also have brackets on the central crossbar that can be used for additional support (optional).
Who can I call for support?
You can call us at 1-800-267-1783 for any additional questions you have. We're available from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm EST, and 8 am to 5 pm EST during the weekend.