- Isn't it time you said goodbye to your traditional incandescent or fluorescent light?
- Aren't you ready for an efficient, natural lighting option that will look good on your desk and charge your USB devices?
- With the AnthroDesk dimmable LED desk lamp, you will:
- Save money (up to 80% more efficient) with 10W LEDs that put out more light than a 60W incandescent bulb
- Spend less time replacing bulbs (LEDs have a 50,000-hour life span, which means they can last OVER 20 years)
- Be Eco Friendly (no harmful substances such as mercury)
- Rated at over 1000 LUX (one Lux is equal to one Lumen per square meter)
- Comes with a 12-month warranty and 30-day money-back guaranty
Body Size: 430*180*146 mm
Package Size: 410*242*100 mm
Length of powerline: 150cm
Wide Power: 100-240V
USB Output: 5V 250MA (MAX)
Adapter Output: DC12V
FAQ and Support
I can't find the assembly instructions, where can I get them?
You can find them here: LED Desk Lamp with USB Charging Port
Is it possible with this lamp to change the light bulb if it fails? Where would someone purchase the bulbs?
Replacing the bulb is not an option. Rather, we can just highlight the product feature 'LEDs have a 50,000-hour life span, which means they can last OVER 20 years' so that means they don't have to worry about replacing/buying the bulb.
Are there different light colors?
It provides 5 levels of color temperature(Kelvin): 3000K, 3500K,4000K, 4500K,
5500K, match the following 5 different modes of your usage.
For Studying - The recommendable color temperature area of 5000K-6000K.
For Reading - The recommendable color temperature area of 4300K-5000K.
For Dining - The recommendable color temperature area of 3800K~4300K.
For Relaxation - The recommendable color temperature area of 3300K-3800K.
For Bedtime - The recommendable color temperature area of 2800K-3300K.
NOTE: The color temperature area(Kelvin) recommended above is
just for reference, you may adjust this on your own demand.