Laptop Stand - Mount with Full Motion Adjustable Arm
- The AnthroDesk Laptop Mount will let you adjust your laptop/notebook the optimal position.
- Lets you keep your desktop clean and organized.
- Position your laptop at standing desk height on standard desks, or while your sit stand desk is lowered.
- Also capable of being converted to a monitor stand (just add VESA mount) capable of holding up to a 27" monitor.
- Get one and get organized and healthy today!
FAQ and Support
I can't find the assembly instructions, where can I get them?
You can find them here: AnthroDesk Laptop Stand / Mount with Full Motion Adjustable Arm Assembly Guide (PDF)
What is the weight capacity of the laptop mount?
Our AnthroDesk Laptop Stand can lift to 15lbs (6.8kg).
How to Install the pole to my desktop?
Option A. Desk Clamp Install
- Install the "C" - Clamp Brace to the Pole using 3 pcs M5x14 Bolts and tighten using the Allen Key.
- Install the "C"-Clamp to the pole assembly guide according to the desktop's thickness. The thickness can be changed to three positions. Connect it using 2 pcs M8x12 Bolts, and tighten using Allen Key. Tighten the "C"-Clamp to the desktop using the plastic knob.
Option B. Grommet Base Install
If the existing grommet hole comes with a plastic protector, remove it to ensure a flat surface before installing the desk mount.
- Install the Grommet Base PLate to the Pole using 3 pcs M5x14 Bolts and tighten using the Allen Key.
- Position the Pole on the mounting surface and secure using the Support Plate, M10 Washer, Spring Washer and M10 Bolt. Fasten the M10 Bolt using provided Wrench.
What's the highest this mount can raise a laptop?
It can raise up to 17" / approx. 440mm.