- GET PRODUCTIVE: Achieve optimal positioning of your laptop to maximize ergonomic and productivity benefits
- COMPATIBILITY: Fits most laptops up to 20 lbs, and helps you keep a clean and clutter free desk space. Laptop platform is removable to convert into monitor mount (up to 27")
- FULL MOTION ARM: Full motion mount can tilt and swivel (360 degrees) to the perfect custom position for you
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: Integrated heavy duty 'C' clamp and 4” diameter Grommet-Base provides stable and safe mounting on your desk
Elevate your laptop to for ergonomics and organization. Minimize neck and eye strain, save desk space, or even use it as a standing desk. Easy to mount with hardware included for desk clamp or grommet hole installation. Durable steel construction supports laptops up to 22lbs. Versatile VESA pattern option also allows the arm to be converted to a monitor mount.
- Black, durable heavy gauge steel construction
- Laptop Tray: 14" Wide x 12" Deep
- Height adjustable pole: 18" (45 cm
- Tilt: -90 to +90 degrees
- Swivel: 360 degrees
- Rotate: 360 degrees
- Cable management system included
- Load capacity: 10 Kgs (22 lbs)
FAQ and Support
I can't find the assembly instructions, where can I get them?
You can find them here: AnthroDesk Laptop Stand / Mount with Full Motion Adjustable Arm Assembly Guide (PDF)
What is the weight capacity of the laptop mount?
Our AnthroDesk Laptop Stand can lift to 15lbs (6.8kg).
How to Install the pole to my desktop?
Option A. Desk Clamp Install
- Install the "C" - Clamp Brace to the Pole using 3 pcs M5x14 Bolts and tighten using the Allen Key.
- Install the "C"-Clamp to the pole assembly guide according to the desktop's thickness. The thickness can be changed to three positions. Connect it using 2 pcs M8x12 Bolts, and tighten using Allen Key. Tighten the "C"-Clamp to the desktop using the plastic knob.
Option B. Grommet Base Install
If the existing grommet hole comes with a plastic protector, remove it to ensure a flat surface before installing the desk mount.
- Install the Grommet Base PLate to the Pole using 3 pcs M5x14 Bolts and tighten using the Allen Key.
- Position the Pole on the mounting surface and secure using the Support Plate, M10 Washer, Spring Washer and M10 Bolt. Fasten the M10 Bolt using provided Wrench.
What's the highest this mount can raise a laptop?
It can raise up to 17" / approx. 440mm.