Desktop Power Station (Power outlet, USB, and Wireless Qi Charger)
- QUICK CHARGE: 3 USB Charging Ports with intelligent recognition function, deliver the fastest possible charging speed up to 2.4 A in total.
- COMPATIBLE: With 5V/1A wireless charger on the side of the power socket , compatible with all devices which apply with Qi standard, like iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro/Pro Max, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S10, etc.
- SAFETY: Built-in surge protection,short circuit protection, overload protection, over temperature protection, and over current protection.
- COMPACT & SPACE SAVING: Unique design takes up less space when charging, reduces clutter and saves space.
- MULTI-DEVICE & PORTABLE: 2 Power Outlets + 3 USB ports + 5 feet (14AWG) cord, can charge 4 devices at the same time. Easy to carry, great for work, travel or home, also great for gift giving.
FAQ and Support
I can't find the operational instructions, where can I get them?
You can find them here: AnthroDesk Desktop Power Station Assembly Guide (PDF)
What are the compatible devices for the wireless charger?
- iPhone XS iPhoneXS MAX iPhone XR iPhone 8 Plus / iPhone 8
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 / Galaxy S9 // Galaxy S9+ / Galaxy Note8 / Galaxy S8 / Galaxy S8+ / Galaxy Note7/ Galaxy S7 Edge / Galaxy S7 / Galaxy S6 / Galaxy S6 Edge / Galaxy S6 Edge+ / Galaxy Note5, LG G7 / G6 / G6 plus / G3 / G2 / V30 / V30plus / Vu 3 / Vu 2
- Other Qi-certified devices.
Does the phone have to stand horizontally (landscape) in order to wireless charge, or can it stand vertically (portrait) and charge?
The phone should be horizontally (landscape) for wireless charging.
Do wireless charging pads work with a case?
Qi wireless charging uses a system of magnetic induction coils, which has a transmitter and receiver. If your case is made out of metal, it might have a negative effect on the transmitter's ability to send the signal to your Phone's receiver.