SENSITIVITY: 3 Levels of DIP Resolution: 800/1200/1600
CONNECTION: Compatible with Bluetooth 2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0
FREQUENCY: Frequency Band: 2.4 - 2.4835 GHZ
FEATURE: Stylish Design
BENEFITS: Comfortable and Highly Responsive in Use
Designed for those who enjoy the stylish design and convenience in use! Compact, lightweight and portable, our mouse is the ideal companion to your laptop, smartphone, tablet, or Home Theater PC system. For across-the-room control of your laptop or device - even when it's connected to your TV or charging! Say goodbye to organizing cords and stand out by having this stylish device on your desk!
- Product Type: P-M1
- Item weight : 0.13lbs
- Item Dimensions : 112x57x20mm
- Working distance: up to 10m
- Current: ≤ 10mA
- Tracing System: Optical
- USB interface: 1.1 / 2.0
- Operating system: Windows, MAC OS and Linux.
- Built-in battery voltage: 3.7V
- DPI: 800-1200-1600
What's in the box ?
- 1 x Rechargeable wireless mouse
- 1 x USB Nano-receiver (Stored on the bottom of the mouse)
- 1 x 30CM Micro USB charging cable
- 1 x User manual
FAQ and Support
I can't find the instruction manual, where can I get it?
You can find them here: AnthroDesk Wireless Slim Mouse
Bluetooth mouse doesn't pair with my computer, what should I do?
- Check your computer's Bluetooth status and make sure it's on.
- Check if device drivers are installed and updated by going to Start > Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager
- Check whether a Bluetooth mouse is installed or not under the Bluetooth Device.
- Ensure that your devices and Bluetooth Mouse are in connecting range, and the mouse has enough pwoer. Then attempt to connect again.
- Follow the instructions correctly, press the black small "connect" button mfor more than 3 econds before scanning on your computer.
- Remove all other device from the Bluetooth devices and pair with the mouse again.
- Go to the Bluetooth place icon located on your desktop or in the system tray and double click, then click Add a Bluetooth Device.
- The Bluetooth Wizard screen will prompt then just follow the screen instruction.
- Turn on the mouse on press the connection ID button at the bottom of the mouse until the led on the mouse blinks (discovery mode). Click Next to continue pairing and the computer will search for the mouse.
- The confirmed window will appear after the comptuer finishes detecting the Bluetooth devices. Select the Bluetooth mouse 4.0 and click next to continue. There may be one or more different Bluetooth devices detected). If the mouse is not detected, please make sure the power is on and in discovery mode. Press search again to re-pair the device. After selecting the correct device, the computer will finish establishing the connection. Please wait unitl the setup is completed.
iPhone/iPad iOS 13.1.2 or later version matching
- Turn on the mouse by switching to "ON" position and pressing the "connect" button for 3 seconds at the bottom of the mouse. The light of the mouse will flash (in the discovery mode condition).
- Search the "Bluetooth icon" on your device, please double click and open it. (Click: Setting > Accessibility > Touch > AssistiveTouch (On) > Devices > Bluetooth Devices). Select "Bluetooth Mouse 4.0" and click it. Enter the matching code "0000" or "1234" and simultaeneously press "Connect" on the back of the mouse for more than 3 seconds waiting for connection.
Adroid Device Matching
- To activate the Bluetooth in the mobile phone/tablet device, and start searching the device.
- To implement the above step 3 to enter discovery mode.
- Click the Mouse icon searched on the mobile phone, and pair (finish automatically).