AnthroDesk Wired Ergonomic Vertical Mouse
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN: Studies show that a vertical mouse causes less strain on your wrist and arm (it's BETTER for you)
- NATURAL: Your arm was not meant to be twisted in a horizontal position (try putting your hands by your sides and raise them slowly - that is the natural position for your hands!)
- DPI SWITCH: Choose between 1000-1600-2400-3200 DPIs!
- LED LIGHT INDICATOR: Glows Green/Pink/Blue/Red depending on your DPI configuration
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Windows and Mac OS X
Do you spend a lot of time in the computer? Our vertical mouse can help prevent injuries associated with the continuous use of a mouse as it allows you arm to stay in a more natural position. The use of a tempered ABS material makes the mouse more durable than other plastics used on traditional mice.
- Studies show that a vertical mouse causes less strain on your wrist and arm
- The DPI switch lets you choose between 1000-1600-2400-3200 DPI
- The LED light indicator glows Green/Pink/Blue/Red depending on your DPI configuration
FAQ and Support
I can't find the instruction manual, where can I get it?
You can find them here: AnthroDesk Wired Ergonomic Vertical Mouse
The cursor moves too quickly, what should I do?
Change the 'speed' of the cursor via the 'DPI' button on the mouse, which changes the DPI (dots per inch) of movement on the desk relative to movement on the screen.
To adjust your mouse’s DPI, press the “DPI” button to cycle between the options. You can use the guideline below to adjust to your preferred setting:
What are the compatible operating systems for this device?
Windows 10, Android, Mac OSX, Windows 7, Linux, Windows CE, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000