L-Desk Standing Desk with Programmable Adjustable Height Controls
- L-Shaped for your comfort, our top of the line model
- Width adjustable to fit a range of desk tops
- Three column motors provide a powerful, fast, and quiet lifting experience.
- Angle of the table adjustable from 90° to 180°
- Frame width (adjustable): 43" - 63" (109cm - 160cm)
- Frame height: 25" - 51" (64cm - 129cm)
- Supports up to 330lbs (150kg) of weight.
- Load speed: 30mm/s (1.2''/s).
- Width is adjusted by telescopic mechanism.
- Height is adjusted by three powerful motors built into the desk legs.
- Three motor design means they operate smoother and don't need to work as hard to lift your desktop.
- Raise or lower the desk to your perfect height for health and productivity benefits.
- Superior design and engineering gives you a stylish, clean look that provides strength and stability with EVEN more work space.
- Handset controls include 2 memory presets and a 'Home' button - press the numbered preset button and the desk will raise or lower to YOUR customized heights
- Table top recommendation: two abutting 30"x60" table tops to form the 'L' top (or use a 30"x60" and a 30"x72" if you want an even larger surface)
- "Risk Free" 30 day return policy if you are unhappy with the product - Buy one today!
What is the weight capacity of the desk?
Our L-Desk Programmable Standing Desk can lift up to 300 lbs.
I can't find the assembly instructions, where can I get them?
You can find them here: AnthroDesk L-Desk Assembly Guide (PDF)
How fast do the L-Desk Standing Desks move up and down?
They move approximately 3cm / 1.18" a second up OR down.
What type of shoes should I wear with a standing desk?
We have seen people wear all types of shoes, however ideally you should wear shoes that have little or no heel and are naturally comfortable with little pressure on any part of the foot. If you are not used to standing for prolonged periods, we also recommend an anti-fatigue mat such as this one, which can be used with or without shoes (which may be the best option of all!)
Is the desk difficult to assemble?
No! Most people assemble the desks in under an hour (and handyman types can typically assemble the frame in less than 30 minutes).
How do I install the table top / desktop?
After you position the top on the standing desk frame (our default recommendation is to center it on the frame), use the wood screws included to attach the desk top on all four corners. Some adjustable desk frames will also have brackets on the central crossbar that can be used for additional support (optional).
Is the L-Desk Standing Desk Loud?
Not very loud. Our desk is quieter than any of the single motor designs. The triple motors of our sit stand desk are located in each leg column, which provides some baffling against noise. Also, since there are threemotors, they don't have to work as hard (or as loudly) to move the desk up or down.
What height should I use for my standing desk?
This is a decision of personal preference and body type, however as a VERY general guide, see the following body heights and corresponding maximum desk heights below (and remember if you buy a frame without a table top, the desk table top will add to the height).
- 6'3" - 46"
- 6'2" - 45.5"
- 6'1" - 45"
- 6'0" - 44"
- 5'11" - 43.5"
- 5'10" - 43"
- 5'9" - 42"
- 5'8" - 41.5"
- 5'7" - 41"
- 5'6" - 40.5"
- 5'5" - 40"
- 5'4" - 39"
- 5'3" - 38.5"
- 5'2" - 38"
Who can I call for support?
You can call us at 1-800-267-1783 for any additional questions you have
My desk seems to wobble a bit. What can I do?
There are a few reasons why your desk may wobble a little more than expected. Some slight movement is normal, but nothing that would be distracting or cause concern for monitors or anything else on your desk. Reasons why your desk may be wobbling:
- Frame bolts are not sufficiently tightened
- Desk frame is over-extended (raised above maximum height)
- Floor is not level (and level adjusters are not appropriately set)
- Floor is unstable or not sufficiently firm (e.g. plush carpet)