SPRING SALE: BUY NOW and SAVE $50.00!
- #1 CHAIR FOR STANDING DESKS: The perfect way to stay active even when you sit with your sit-to-stand desk
- BURN MORE CALORIES: Engage core muscles and increase the metabolic rate even while sitting
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Wide range from 25"-33" allows myriad different positions and accommodates adults of any size
- BASE STAYS IN PLACE: Weighted and rubberized base holds a chair in place
The perfect way to stay active even when you sit at your sit-to-stand desk. With our wobble stool, you can engage core muscles, burn calories, and increase your metabolic rate even while sitting! Due to its weighted base, you can move around and the base will stay in place.
- Better than a balance ball
- Durable plastic and sturdy steel for the base and a cushioned seat made from premium foam.
- Adjustable height ranging from 22" to 33", and a base diameter of 14".
- With the push of a button, you can go from sitting to a standing position
- Easy to assemble, no tools required
- 1-year warranty for any manufacturing defects, plus a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy.
FAQ and Support
I can't find the assembly instructions, where can I get them?
You can find them here: AnthroDesk Ergonomic Wobble Chair Assembly Instructions(PDF)
What’s the weight capacity of the wobble chair?
Our Ergonomic Wobble Chair can lift 150kgs or 330lbs.
My chair doesn't engage the gas spring and doesn’t go up and down, what should I do?
To make this work, put the seat on and sit on it (bounce if needed) and rotate around 10 times. See if it can go up and down.
My chair does not go down but rises, what should I do?
Sit about an inch further back on the stool then press down.
How to Remove Wobble Stool’s Seat?
- Unsnap the plastic collar from the bottom of the seat.
- Run the hammer along with the metal gas spring and gently tap the seat off.
- Pressing down on the base with your foot can help Wobble Stool Stationary
- To reconnect the seat, align the seat with the tip of the gas spring.
- Press down firmly and snap the plastic collar to the seat frame.
Here’s a video of how to remove the seat part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC255GvABXU
How to remove the gas spring/cylinder part from the base?
Once assembled, the gas spring/cylinder of the wobble chair cannot be detached from the base. Any attempts would destroy or break it.