My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
When it comes to sharing productivity tips, we should always consider the ones provided by the experts. Not only can we treat them as reliable, but they can help us take extra miles to be more inspired and motivated. Staying productive is not always difficult. As a matter of fact, there are simple yet effective strategies that can help us to utilize every hour we allocate for the tasks in achieving our goals.
#1 Bill Gates
Lifehack shared on one of its published posts some of the top productivity tips from Bill Gates. According to him, the following are very important to be included in our daily activities:
- Going paperless
- Using a whiteboard to brainstorm
- Using the email notification icon
- Manage files on your desktop and navigate through folders
- Give importance to emails
- Use an online calendar, emails, and folders instead of to-do lists
- Perform email filtering to focus on relevant emails
You can also find more work tips from Bill Gates here.
#2 Arianna Huffington
The famous founder of Thrive Global shared with The Business Insider her top advice on boosting productivity.
"My most important tip about getting it all done is you are not going to. If you think you're going to get it all done, give it up."
#3 Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins, a well-renowned motivational coach and speaker, also shared his tips on how to be productive. According to him, the following techniques will help achieve massive productivity and success:
- Let yourself take time to sit, think, and develop a plan
- Create a daily plan by setting a goal for yourself
- Prioritize tasks to be completed based on setting and urgency
- Chunk tasks to get rid of those that are redundant or repetitive
- Schedule a time and make sure to set deadlines
- Stay focused on the outcomes
- Avoid dwelling on your failures
His website offers a lot of posts about productivity and performance, success, and more.
#4 Elon Musk
The hardworking and smart CEO of Tesla and SpaceX has also shared his productivity tips, including the following:
- Get rid of large-format meetings since they can only waste people's time and energy
- Hold a meeting only when there is an urgent matter to convey and discuss
- Do not use confusing jargon
- Directly get in touch with someone
- Do not implement and follow silly rules
Musk also advised starting the day with the most important task. Do not waste time on things that will not actually make things more successful.
#5 Jeff Bezos
Jeff Bezos, the CEO of Amazon, is famous for his "Two Pizza Rule" – that is, never to have more individuals that could eat two pizzas. For him, the more people you have in the meeting, the lesser the productivity rate will be. He mentioned that what helps him to get things efficiently done is to have a clear purpose and position.
#6 Steve Jobs
One of the most notable personalities in the world, the late Apple CEO, Steve Jobs, has interesting tips about productivity and success. According to Inc.com, his productivity tips are brilliant. Amid all the innovations and technological breakthroughs today, he inspired us to go back to the basics.
One of his famous lines about focus and productivity goes:
"People think focus means saying yes to the thing you've got to focus on. But that's not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully. I'm actually as proud of the things we haven't done as the things I have done."
Jobs stressed that we should focus on what matters and learn to think differently.
According to Jobs, we should learn how to avoid setting unrealistic goals, distractions and interruptions, and not delegating tasks to other team members.
#7 Mark Zuckerberg
The CEO of Facebook has four major productivity secrets. As shared in one of Inc.com's articles, here are his tips to stay productive and get ahead each day:
- Focus on the work at all times. We should be focused on our goals and mission. Take some quiet time to have quiet moments and evaluate how he can be more productive with daily tasks.
- Set annual goals. This is also one way of self-improvement, discipline, and focus.
- Keep moving to make continuous progress
- Employers must keep their employees sharp. Do not tolerate incompetence, and feedback should be properly given on their performances.
#8 Richard Branson
Richard Branson, the founder of the Virgin Company, also shared his top six productivity tips on one of the Time Doctor's articles. These tips include:
- Love what you are doing
- Keep a list to track and organize your tasks
- Set big goals; do not limit your productivity
- Avoid spending time on accounting and legal strategy early
- Learn the art of task delegation
According to Branson, we need to take action and work on strategies that will figure out your skills and become productive while on the process.
#9 Oprah Winfrey
Oprah Winfrey is one of the most prominent persons in the world today when it comes to entertainment and self-development. The following tips, according to Winfrey, will help anyone to become more productive and successful:
- Waking up early and eating nutritious foods in breakfast
- Remain focused on your goals
- Follow your passion
- Promote stillness by doing meditation
- Be compassionate and help others
- Seize every opportunity, no matter how great or small it is
Winfrey is also focused on sharing tips on promoting life's purpose and a higher level of productivity.
Thirty experts have also shared their productivity tips in one of Inc.com's published posts. Included on those tips are the following:
- Focus on one thing at a time
- Writing down the things that are needed to be done
- Create an organizational challenge
- Multitask properly
- Avoid procrastinating
- Schedule your email
- Create reminders
- Add value to the business consistently
- Create a daily productivity monitoring list for an entire week
- Schedule meetings
- Promote work alignment
- Take fuel breaks
- Colour code the calendars
- Do tasks faster
It is crucial to invest in these tips to ensure that your time and effort will be put into value.
Being productive can be both challenging and rewarding. It will be easier for some people because they are consistent and disciplined to follow some productivity strategies. Remember to be inspired and motivated with the help of effective productivity tips from the experts.