Electric Starter Desk with Easy Up/Down Controls
- AFFORDABLE MOTORIZED MODEL: Our basic starter standing desk provides the flexibility of an electric standing desk at an affordable price
- ADAPTS TO YOUR NEEDS: Width adjustable to fit a range of desktops.
- EASY UP/DOWN CONTROLS: Use the up/down arrows to adjust your desk to your perfect custom height.
- REVERSIBLE LAMINATE TABLE TOPS: Choose your favourite colour from our Black/Mahogany or White/Maple Tops options.
- VENEER TABLE TOPS: Choose a real wood veneer top (Textured Grain Oak Veneer, or Smooth Black Walnut Veneer).
- Single Motor Non-Programmable Standing Desk with Up & Down buttons.
- Sturdy Stainless Steel Frame with a 70kg weight capacity
- Standing desk height can be adjusted from 28" to 47.6" (72cm - 121cm)
- Frame width can be adjusted from 31.5" to 47" (80cm - 120cm)
- Includes a 1-year warranty on all components with customer service from AnthroDesk (Details with Product)
Is there a weight limit on the AD-STRT-1?1 people had same question.
What is the weight capacity of the desk?
Our single motor programmable standing desk can lift up to 70 kgs.
I can't find the assembly instructions, where can I get them?
You can find them here: AnthroDesk Starter Desk Assembly Guide (PDF)
How fast does the Starter Desk move up and down?
It moves approximately 2.4cm / 1" a second up OR down. Moving from the lowest to the highest position takes approximately 20 seconds.
What type of shoes should I wear with a standing desk?
We have seen people wear all types of shoes, however ideally you should wear shoes that have little or no heel and are naturally comfortable with little pressure on any part of the foot. If you are not used to standing for prolonged periods, we also recommend an anti-fatigue mat such as this one, which can be used with or without shoes (which may be the best option of all!)
Is the desk difficult to assemble?
No! Most people assemble the desks in under an hour (and handyman types can typically assemble the frame in less than 30 minutes). The best time we've heard for assembling the Electric Standing Desk was 20 minutes - let us know if you did it in less time!
How do I install the table top / desktop?
After you position the top on the standing desk frame (our default recommendation is to center it on the frame), use the wood screws included to attach the desk top on all four corners. Some adjustable desk frames will also have brackets on the central crossbar that can be used for additional support (optional).
What height should I use for my standing desk?
This is a decision of personal preference and body type, however as a VERY general guide, see the following body heights and corresponding maximum desk heights below (and remember if you buy a frame without a table top, the desk table top will add to the height).
- 6'3" - 46"
- 6'2" - 45.5"
- 6'1" - 45"
- 6'0" - 44"
- 5'11" - 43.5"
- 5'10" - 43"
- 5'9" - 42"
- 5'8" - 41.5"
- 5'7" - 41"
- 5'6" - 40.5"
- 5'5" - 40"
- 5'4" - 39"
- 5'3" - 38.5"
- 5'2" - 38"
Who can I call for support?
You can call us at 1-800-267-1783 for any additional questions you have
My desk seems to wobble a bit. What can I do?
There are a few reasons why your desk may wobble a little more than expected. Some slight movement is normal, but nothing that would be distracting or cause concern for monitors or anything else on your desk. Reasons why your desk may be wobbling:
- Frame bolts are not sufficiently tightened
- Desk frame is over-extended (raised above maximum height)
- Floor is not level (and level adjusters are not appropriately set)
- Floor is unstable or not sufficiently firm (e.g. plush carpet)
- This Item: Electric Starter Desk with Easy Up/Down Controls
Deluxe Gas Spring Dual Monitor Stand, Heavy Duty Mount Arms for Two 10''-27'' LED/LCD Computer Monitors
Single LCD Monitor Desktop Mount, with Articulating Arm (Black)