Programmable Single Motor Electric Standing Desk
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS: We offer a 7 year CANADIAN warranty on ALL parts (electronic and mechanical) for this standing desk
- AUTOMATIC AND AFFORDABLE: Go from sitting to standing in seconds with the push of a button!
- ADAPTS TO YOUR NEEDS: Width adjustable to fit a range of desk tops.
- PROGRAMMABLE: Four programmable presets to store your perfect height
- REVERSIBLE LAMINATE TABLE TOPS: Choose your favourite colour from our Black/Mahogany or White/Maple Tops options.
- VENEER TABLE TOPS: Choose a real wood veneer top (Textured Grain Oak Veneer, or Smooth Black Walnut Veneer).
- Frame width (adjustable): 43" - 63" (105cm - 160cm)
- Frame depth (sidebar): 23.62" (60cm)
- Frame depth (feet): 26.77" (68cm)
- Frame height: 27" - 46" (69cm - 117cm)
- Supports up to 220lbs (100kg) of weight.
- Width is adjusted by telescopic mechanism.
- Height is adjusted by quiet electric motor
- Powerful, yet quiet electric motor lifts the desk to any height you want for maximum health and productivity.
- Handset controls allow for 4 different heights to be programmed - press the numbered preset button and the desk will raise or lower to YOUR customized height
- Select a table top option, or order the frame only, or use your own table top.
- All of our table tops are 30" deep. Laminate tops are available in 48" and 60" lenghts.
- Laminate tops are durable, water resistant, and 1" thick. They are reversible (either White/Maple, or Black/Mahogany). You choose the side you want to use!
- And it has a "Risk Free" 30 day return policy if you are unhappy for ANY reason with the product. Nothing to worry about - Buy one today!
Can I take the anthrodesk overseas? Can it handle 220 V?
What is the weight capacity of the desk?
Our single motor programmable standing desk can lift up to 200 lbs.
I can't find the assembly instructions, where can I get them?
You can find them here: AnthroDesk Single Motor Desk Assembly Guide (PDF)
How fast does the Single Motor Standing Desk move up and down?
It moves approximately 2.4cm / 1" a second up OR down. Moving from the lowest to the highest position takes approximately 20 seconds.
What type of shoes should I wear with a standing desk?
We have seen people wear all types of shoes, however ideally you should wear shoes that have little or no heel and are naturally comfortable with little pressure on any part of the foot. If you are not used to standing for prolonged periods, we also recommend an anti-fatigue mat such as this one, which can be used with or without shoes (which may be the best option of all!)
Is the desk difficult to assemble?
No! Most people assemble the desks in under an hour (and handyman types can typically assemble the frame in less than 30 minutes). The best time we've heard for assembling the Electric Standing Desk was 20 minutes - let us know if you did it in less time!
How do I install the table top / desktop?
After you position the top on the standing desk frame (our default recommendation is to center it on the frame), use the wood screws included to attach the desk top on all four corners. Some adjustable desk frames will also have brackets on the central crossbar that can be used for additional support (optional).
What height should I use for my standing desk?
This is a decision of personal preference and body type, however as a VERY general guide, see the following body heights and corresponding maximum desk heights below (and remember if you buy a frame without a table top, the desk table top will add to the height).
- 6'3" - 46"
- 6'2" - 45.5"
- 6'1" - 45"
- 6'0" - 44"
- 5'11" - 43.5"
- 5'10" - 43"
- 5'9" - 42"
- 5'8" - 41.5"
- 5'7" - 41"
- 5'6" - 40.5"
- 5'5" - 40"
- 5'4" - 39"
- 5'3" - 38.5"
- 5'2" - 38"
Who can I call for support?
You can call us at 1-800-267-1783 for any additional questions you have
My desk seems to wobble a bit. What can I do?
There are a few reasons why your desk may wobble a little more than expected. Some slight movement is normal, but nothing that would be distracting or cause concern for monitors or anything else on your desk. Reasons why your desk may be wobbling:
- Frame bolts are not sufficiently tightened
- Desk frame is over-extended (raised above maximum height)
- Floor is not level (and level adjusters are not appropriately set)
- Floor is unstable or not sufficiently firm (e.g. plush carpet)
The controller of my electric sit stand desk shows an error code and is not responding? (sometimes occurs after moving a power outage)
Your desk needs to be reset. Try lowering your desk all the way to the lowest position, disconnect it and wait 30 seconds. Then try again.
- This Item: Programmable Single Motor Electric Standing Desk
Standing Desk Anti-Fatigue Mat (Black)
Single LCD Monitor Desktop Arm Mount, Deluxe Gas Spring Model (Black)
Special Price $69.99 Regular Price $99.99