- Read more »
With today’s advanced technology and new tools to assist us, we tend to spend a lot of time sitting down. Unfortunately, this makes our lifestyle sedentary which is a type of lifestyle involving little or no physical activity at all. A sedentary lifestyle has become one of the culprits when it comes to health risks. Being physically active is one of the best ways to offset the dangers caused by it.
- Read more »
In our daily lives, sometimes becomes inevitable to prevent stress in both our personal and professional lives. Stress can be present on your brain and may manifest physically. Experts say that anxiety can be caused by stress. There are certain habits that we normally do, however, we are not aware that these can contribute to making anxiety worse. It's important for us to know and learn how to prevent these everyday bad habits that could be intensifying our anxieties.
- While it is important to choose the right chairs and tables for your office, proper lighting is also essential; it has a significant impact on our eyes. Poor lighting, no matter where you are, is quite annoying and stressful. It can also be a safety and health hazard as it will bring accidents and injuries if the light is too bright or dim. It is essential to look at how lighting is being situated whether in an office setup or home office space.Read more »
- Read more »
More companies are now moving to the 10 hours workday as opposed to the traditional five days working week. It has become a trend, and some of the employees are enjoying the benefits because of flexibility that it can do both for the company and employees. A four-day work is quite annoying for some, in fact, there are recent studies that say longer work result in depression and employees are more prone to burn out. But with proper planning, time management and fair expectation this can be prevented and achievable in every organization. Consider these tips, and you won't get burn out whenever you are at work.
- Following a conventional diet or a workout routine is hard and sometimes long when it comes to losing weight. Many believe that by eating the right food and through gradual eating, you will be able to achieve the target weight you need to reach. Some people cut their sugar intake to reduce the insulin levels causing the kidneys to shed excess sodium intake. Others start eating protein, fat and vegetables as these are contributors for weight loss. Here are some of the few tips that can make you lose weight without entirely changing your eating lifestyle.Read more »
- Read more »
We all know for a fact that work plays a significant part in our lives as this is where we get our earnings. In today's fast-paced environment, a lot of people are having difficulty in how they can achieve a work-life balance. Maintaining a work-life balance is not easy to accomplish as there are times when we are required to do certain tasks that take most of our energy, leaving us not able to perform other tasks required. In today's workplace, it is up to the person on how they will apply the balance in their daily lives and its a matter of choice. Here are some tips on how you can maintain a work-life balance.
- Modern technology, fast-paced environment along with people around us; these are just a few of the factors why burnout is becoming prevalent in most of the workplaces. But how do we know if we are feeling burnout? Not all people are willing to share how they think, especially in the workplace. Here are recommendations on how to deal with it.Read more »
- A positive attitude combined with positive thinking at work will reflect on what you do and that what makes you a more productive employee. Your attitude is a form of expression of yourself. Psychological well-being helps you cope better in stressful situations at work. If you display the right attitude, it will be easier for you to communicate and get along with others.Read more »
- If you are the type of person who doesn't take breaks and thinks that it can lessen your productivity, you may want to change your mindset as a lot of studies show that taking breaks even for 10 minutes can get you back on track and provide you renewed energy. Some of us think that it is just a waste of time, but if you check on the impact and benefits, you will be surprised at how this can benefit an employee.Read more »
- To be successful in a work environment, it is important that we developed work habits that can help us succeed in the workplace. Getting organized helps people focus on what needs to be accomplished. Here are some of the example of habits that an efficient employee should have.Read more »