- Technology helps us boost our productivity in some ways; however, it is also technology that could be blamed for preventing employees to be more productive at their jobs. Smartphones, the internet, or social media are just a few of the productivity killers. However, technology can't take all the blame from preventing employees from getting their work done. Here are the key elements to ensure employee productivity at work.Read more »
- Read more »
More companies are now moving to the 10 hours workday as opposed to the traditional five days working week. It has become a trend, and some of the employees are enjoying the benefits because of flexibility that it can do both for the company and employees. A four-day work is quite annoying for some, in fact, there are recent studies that say longer work result in depression and employees are more prone to burn out. But with proper planning, time management and fair expectation this can be prevented and achievable in every organization. Consider these tips, and you won't get burn out whenever you are at work.
- Being one of the members of a team means you work interdependently. Your work is dependent on other people, and you need to coordinate with them to make all things possible. Others depend on you to get done with their work. How to work effectively depends on how you communicate well with your team. Here are some of the essential steps on how you can effectively work with a team.Read more »
- To be successful in a work environment, it is important that we developed work habits that can help us succeed in the workplace. Getting organized helps people focus on what needs to be accomplished. Here are some of the example of habits that an efficient employee should have.Read more »
- What makes a worker stand out? What is the employee of the month doing differently than you? Yes, they have work habits that are considered exemplary and worth emulating. But there are other things they are doing to help drive this productivity. Read to find out what!Read more »
- Employers are responsible for the health and well being of their staff. And they have a vested interest in improving productivity and keeping employees happy. Standing desks will help with both, and international experts are asking them to act now.Read more »