- Read more »
Good posture means training your body to stand, sit and walk properly. Posture is the position in which you hold your body while standing, sitting or lying. Ideal postures are those assumed to perform an activity most efficiently. There are many things that can lead to bad posture, can result in the degradation of the spine and can lead to more injuries. So how can we achieve a good posture? Here are some ways to keep in mind.
- Read more »
Standing is now becoming one of the most natural hobbies and forms of exercise. This is because of the rise of the sit-stand desk in the industry. It sounded like the desk of the future at first because of the hype it made in the market. Everyone looked forward at the arrival of the sit-stand desk as it provides a lot of health benefits and increases productivity at work.
- While it is important to choose the right chairs and tables for your office, proper lighting is also essential; it has a significant impact on our eyes. Poor lighting, no matter where you are, is quite annoying and stressful. It can also be a safety and health hazard as it will bring accidents and injuries if the light is too bright or dim. It is essential to look at how lighting is being situated whether in an office setup or home office space.Read more »
- Read more »
To achieve good health, we need to be active, and this means we need to exercise to be able to burn the excess calories and unnecessary fats that we have gained in the entire day or week. But with the busy lifestyle and fast pace environment nowadays, we can no longer do actively the things that we need to help our body and mind. Here are some of the ideas on how we can be more active at work.
- Read more »
Sometimes you may not experience any pain or discomfort for quite some time, but eventually, this might appear in the lease time expected, making workers missed their work. Some injuries can make you recover through medication and physical therapy. However, there are other injuries that can keep you out of work for months because it requires extensive treatment. Let us identify first what are the common injuries, its symptoms and causes so we can better understand how we can prevent this.
- Nowadays, standing desks are now widely used because of its benefits and prevention of a sedentary lifestyle. However, standing for a long time is not that easy, especially for a new user to the standing desk that could be experiencing fatigue and pain in the feet, legs and lower back. That is why a standing desk should be partnered with an anti-fatigue mat.Read more »
- It was proven that standing at least 6 hours a day can significantly decrease the probability of obesity for both women and man. If you choose to stand rather than sit, it will reduce the risk of heart disease. According to some research, standing for 2 hours can lower the blood sugar similar to doing fasting. That is why sedentary lifestyle should be prevented early.Read more »
- In a health conscious society, your posture is just as important as your dietary and workout habits. There is more to good posture than what meets the eye, and in many instances, it can even be an effective indicator that hints at how well you are maintaining your health.Read more »
- One of the most common perks that many employees look forward to enjoying in their new offices - apart from gym rooms, yoga centers, and an on-campus daycare - are cafeterias, a breakrooms stuffed from wall to wall with refrigerators where employees can easily come in and grab a snack of their choice. That’s right: unlimited food has almost become an employment benefit, that may have detrimental results.Read more »
- These days, it’s easy to fall victim to the idea that nothing might be wrong with you just because you seemingly “feel good.” Unfortunately, some of the worst conditions and ailments may not manifest physically and their symptoms only tend to appear when it’s already too late. From another point of view, good health is not limited to your physical well-being. True health expands into your mental health and emotional balance as well.Read more »