Quick Tips About Buying LED Desk Lamp
LED lamps are the most efficient form of lighting available. LED Desk lamps use only 15% of electricity and savings on lighting bills can go as high as 90%. Traditional lights such as downlights, reflector lamps, and fluorescent lamps can be replaced by LED lights.
To be practical these days means to save money and conserve energy. Homeowners today have options to choose appliances that are eco-friendly and cost-saving. Lighting contributes as high as 30% of the household’s total electric bill; using LED lights that could save as much energy and money.
Replacing inefficient light bulbs with energy efficient and cost effective LED lights, such as LED desk lamp, will contribute to lesser electricity bill and lesser carbon footprint. LED lights have a variety of colours, last longer than ordinary light bulbs, compact, and energy saver. These features of a LED makes it a great candidate for special effect lightings. A LED light can contain a number of colours, usually red, green and blue within a single bulb. Different colour variations can be achieved by adjusting the saturation of individual colours.
This change can bring savings in electricity, energy, and cost. Since LED lights are energy efficient, it is now commonly used in commercial, industrial and domestic lightings.
WHAT ARE THE TIPS IN BUYING LED DESK LAMPS?
Desk lamps provide character and functional light for your workspace. One trend on the rise is the introduction of cost-efficient, energy-saving AnthroDesk LED Desk Lamps, and it has touch sensitive base controls for three different brightness levels. It also has a USB port for charging phone and tablet. The light produced from LED glows in a steady manner thus it protects the eyes and lowers stress.
In buying LED desk lamps, consumers must take note of the following:
- Look at LED bulb and check how many lumens they produced, not how many watts they use. The higher the lumens, the greater the light it produced.
- Choose an LED fixture with built-in LEDs whose colour temperature is below 2900k.
- Buy LED Desk Lamps with dimmers, which saves more energy.
- If you like modern design, consider buying an AnthroDesk LED Desk Lamps, cheap and yet without compromising the quality.
- Check for flexibility. The base of the LED desk lamp must be multi-directional to allow perfect position as the desired by the user.